PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Duo problems

denis1501
12-02-11, 16:15
Hi guys,
I have a problem with my VU+ Duo. With both Pli or VIX.
Whenever I have to reboot after a software update etc. the box loses my sat configuration and both tuners tell me 'nothing connected'. All my sat lists become greyed out and I get a tuner failed message. I am unable to change the sat configs back to what they should be.
The only way I can get everything back to normal is to re-flash via usb, then my sats and lists are fine again. But again, as soon as I update software, add my usb tuner etc. and have to reboot everything gets greyed out and back comes the 'nothing connected' in my tuner config.
Anyone got any ideas as to why this is happening???
thanks,
D.

jcm193
12-02-11, 16:19
If i remember correctly it may have something to do with updating your bouquet i would do a fresh install and update the software/bouquet again then is should be ok

Sicilian
13-02-11, 09:23
What image are you using?

denis1501
13-02-11, 11:51
Using Open Pli but it doesn't seem to matter which image is in the box as I flashed your image yesterday and the same thing happened. I've now deleted all of my old back-up files from my hard drive and reflashed and it seems to have cured the problem, something in those back ups could have been corrupting things???