PDA

View Full Version : Solo2 screen blinking on/off *Vid inside*

lee75
26-07-20, 11:59
Hi guys.

Hoping someone can help us out here.

I've had my genuine vusolo2 for over 5 years now, just flashed the latest Vix image on it hoping that would sort it but it didn't,

Screen blinks every few minutes making things unwatchable, it even happens on the menus or just going through anything on the box.

Any ideas as its driving me crazy :mad:

Thanks.

CRUMBLIN
26-07-20, 12:33
1: Suggest you check that the HDMI cable is pushed home in the sockets of both the box and TV, 2: Try a different HDMI socket on the TV, 3:Try another HDMI cable 4:Try different combinations of aforementioned. 5: Try viewing on another TV. Failing that it could could be a hardware problem (dry joint) on either box or TV, No.5 should show which piece is defective.

lee75
26-07-20, 12:44
1: Suggest you check that the HDMI cable is pushed home in the sockets of both the box and TV, 2: Try a different HDMI socket on the TV, 3:Try another HDMI cable 4:Try different combinations of aforementioned. 5: Try viewing on another TV. Failing that it could could be a hardware problem (dry joint) on either box or TV, No.5 should show which piece is defective.

Hi CRUMBLIN,

Will give that a shot :thumbsup:

ccs
26-07-20, 12:51
Don't disconnect hdmi leads when either box is switched on, as it could cause more damage.

abu baniaz
26-07-20, 15:05
Try a different PSU. 12v, minimum of 2.5amp