PDA

View Full Version : Latest offers from our sponsor..

deano41
12-02-11, 10:15
wish i had waited, bought a tm800 3 days ago from sponsor now they have gone down £40 !!!:mad:

silverfox0786
12-02-11, 22:24
as far as im aware the latest price reductions and increases come from tm direct i dont think the sponsor makes them as he goes along so he would not have known the price change either

also the sponsor has more to rant about as he must have lost alot of money on stock that is already been purchased ready to sell

but still for trader and buyer its annoying and i hope the enjoyment of the box will make you for get the cost

world-of-satellite.co.uk
13-02-11, 08:41
wish i had waited, bought a tm800 3 days ago from sponsor now they have gone down £40 !!!:mad:
Unfortunately this was one thrown at us from Technomate, I believe you had the deal with the Free WIFI module, so in effect that still remains the same price. Its not any cheaper now.

If you want the new £199 deal and dont use the fitted WIFI module and would like to return the WIFI module I'll happily refund the difference, I'm afriad we can’t be any fairer than that :)

deano41
15-02-11, 14:51
Its fine Thank You for the offer though,as it happens I am not using the wifi at the moment but probably will when the missus changes around the bedroom etc...Once again Thanks for the offer of the refund...

GecHo
13-02-12, 23:09
i have and been a member of probably hundreds of forums and after reading many posts today i have never in my life seen a friendly bunch of people and reading this post my next reciever will be for the world of sat DEFO
hopefully vu+ duo or xtrend 9200
keep up the great work
Mick