PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue UHD QUAD 4K] OK button used as in Humax FREESAT?

Mundosat
29-06-20, 13:02
Hi
Newbie on OpenVix and Gigablue

Came with OpenVix installed by WOS.

Is it possible to set the OK button as with Humax receiver very useful option?

When you press OK you get the pop-up with FREESAT channels listing [from first one], then use arrow left/right to change channels page, then use up/don arrows to choose channel and click OK.

Maybe it is me used to it, but the whole family know that now after '12 years' using it.

If there is no way, well I guess it could be a great addition - if others think alike.

Thank you
Mundosat

Andy_Hazza
29-06-20, 13:07
Pressing the OK button brings the Info Bar up and you can then scroll through your channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe_90
29-06-20, 13:15
Pressing the up arrow or down arrow, brings up the channels list (with the current programme displayed in the corner) and you can use the up/down arrow to jump one channel or left/right arrow to jump a page at a time. The EPG button brings up the programme guide where you can scroll upd/down/right/left without delay. Much quicker than the old Humax Freesat (I know - I've still got one!).

adm
29-06-20, 13:31
Hi
Newbie on OpenVix and Gigablue

Came with OpenVix installed by WOS.

Is it possible to set the OK button as with Humax receiver very useful option?

When you press OK you get the pop-up with FREESAT channels listing [from first one], then use arrow left/right to change channels page, then use up/don arrows to choose channel and click OK.

Maybe it is me used to it, but the whole family know that now after '12 years' using it.

If there is no way, well I guess it could be a great addition - if others think alike.

Thank you
Mundosat

posted yesterday
part of the guide details what some of the buttons can do when in the EPG

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?63049-Bouquets-EPG-amp-Channel-navigation

abu baniaz
29-06-20, 13:32
Might be an idea to enable showing bouquets until you get your head around things.

In my house, we all use different methods of channel selection.

Mundosat
30-06-20, 08:51
posted yesterday
part of the guide details what some of the buttons can do when in the EPG

https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?63049-Bouquets-EPG-amp-Channel-navigation

Thanks got it.

Mundosat
30-06-20, 08:53
Thank you all for your input.

I am a guy of organised by habits and I fortunately have the knack to be able to re-organise myself when things change.

I only asked because I believe it is better with OK button - when you wish to get to one channel.

I see it as more 'organised', but of course I will get used to different way.