PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] ABM Freesat EPG

CRMS
23-06-20, 15:51
Just got a Gigablue UHD. Scanned channels and followed video at OpenVix on ABM for Freesat. No sound and after 1m35s it is not clear how these displays appear?? Just the Guide button?? I get an 8 row table which is fine. But:

Channel numbers start at 5001 with Aljazeera. Expecting BBC1 on 101.

Also, how to I page down through the EPG, so 8 rows at at time?? Instead of moving 1 row at a time?? Found how to move a day at a time.

Andy_Hazza
23-06-20, 16:08
My guess you have got IPTV channels as well? With regards Freesat, scrap that and use Sky UK (FTA Only), you will get more channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
23-06-20, 21:31
When you use more than one provider, the numbers start from the next 1000 for all subsequent providers. You can set the order of the providers in ABM.

Enigma2 caches the bouquets, you need to refresh this by going in a different bouquet first. Or just restart the GUI.

abu baniaz
08-07-20, 17:15
Your title is "ABM Freesat EPG ", you have another thread for CrossEPG where you mention channel 4 HD. You are going to keep going around in circles if you do not treat EPG and bouquets (Channel lists) separately.

AutoBouquetMaker has nothing to do with EPG, it only obtains channel data and generates channel lists (bouquets).
Obtaining EPG has nothing to do with channel lists/bouquets.