PDA

View Full Version : [SF8008] More kodi problems

teknokat
09-06-20, 20:21
yes I know I,v already got a post running regarding kodi on openvix but my problem seems to get worse, since uninstalling kodi from plugins and rebooting box and then re installing kodi it does load up but the feedback I get back are very strange,if I try to do too many things with remote too fast it just freezes up and if I ever get to file manager after typing in a url for a addon it can take up to 20 mins to install and then it freezes up again,i have checked all my settings in setting kodi up but its no different,a friend suggested my box was no good for kodi but I have had it running before with no problems for months any help aprceciated,

tonyl
10-06-20, 11:43
Can't help, other than to say that 18.7 doesn't work on my SF8008 on either 033 or 034 versions of OpenVix. It had worked previously (032 and earlier with 18.6) but locked the box up once or twice, so I gave up on it.

teknokat
11-06-20, 19:32
thanks for reply tonyl,i think I have sorted problem I had been running a usb stick as a storage device and just by ofchance I swapped it for another device reloaded kodi but kept it to a older version of openvix=5.2.45 so the kodi version is only 17.6 I think any how kodi loads and is back woking fine I think the usb flash was faulty and back to 18.7 I think we will have to hang on awhile while all drivers and such like get updated