PDA

View Full Version : Sx88+ MyTV

mr.raw
04-06-20, 23:34
How do you add content to the MYTV app? Once it's open it says add URL but no way to add it unless I am missing something here?

Andy_Hazza
05-06-20, 09:14
You add the url of your IPTV supplier and you need to give them your MYTV MAC address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr.raw
06-06-20, 23:59
You add the url of your IPTV supplier and you need to give them your MYTV MAC address.

Thanks for the reply but that's just my point. There is no way to add the url to that app on this box.

Andy_Hazza
07-06-20, 09:17
Didn’t realise this box doesn’t have MYTV. How did you fudge the box to have MYTV on it? It looks like it does Stalker though, so that will be the way to go I think.

mr.raw
07-06-20, 09:31
I've messed with the Octogon sx88+ for a year and it's a great box for the money.
The MYTV is basicaly on this sx88+ Linux box but not quite the same as MYTV app on other platforms. MYTV comes on this device from new.
Stallker and others run fine on the box, but the fairly recent Octagon FW updates highlight the MYTV app.

I might speak to Octagon . I've googled it but to no avail.

ronand
07-06-20, 10:53
There is a small reference on the Octagon forum to the MyTV app. It appears the app cannot be programmed by the end user - it is designed to be programmed by the IPTV supplier.

mr.raw
24-06-20, 16:36
There is a small reference on the Octagon forum to the MyTV app. It appears the app cannot be programmed by the end user - it is designed to be programmed by the IPTV supplier.

Yes that it correct . The MyTV app has no EPG support so at this stage no better over the Xtream Server app.