PDA

View Full Version : GB UHD 4K EPG Anomaly

Willo3092
02-06-20, 10:11
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but when pressing the 'PREV' button the EPG changes to a bouquet list in grid and multi EPG.
Pressing the 'NEXT' button acts as expected and scrolls through the bouquets.
This is on a fresh flash of ViX 5.3.033 with no settings or plugins restore and just scanned for Freesat and imported EPG.
I haven't changed any button designations but I am using a 3rd party remote.

I'm not complaining about it. I think it's a better feature than just scrolling through the bouquets one at a time and I would like to replicate it on my other boxes.
I can scroll through the bouquet list and just press 'OK' to go to that bouquet in the respective EPG.
It is the same in any skin.

twol
02-06-20, 12:59
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but when pressing the 'PREV' button the EPG changes to a bouquet list in grid and multi EPG.
Pressing the 'NEXT' button acts as expected and scrolls through the bouquets.
This is on a fresh flash of ViX 5.3.033 with no settings or plugins restore and just scanned for Freesat and imported EPG.
I haven't changed any button designations but I am using a 3rd party remote.

I'm not complaining about it. I think it's a better feature than just scrolling through the bouquets one at a time and I would like to replicate it on my other boxes.
I can scroll through the bouquet list and just press 'OK' to go to that bouquet in the respective EPG.
It is the same in any skin.
Hadn't noticed! If you mean the <-- ---> buttons under the 7 & 9, then I don't get a bouquet list, but it moves the grid EPG to the next bouquet

Willo3092
02-06-20, 13:03
It must be my remote then. I'll have to go in the loft and get the original out and try it.
I wish I could replicate this behaviour though, it's a good alternative to epg tabs.

ccs
02-06-20, 13:13
Hadn't noticed! If you mean the <-- ---> buttons under the 7 & 9, then I don't get a bouquet list, but it moves the grid EPG to the next bouquet

Me too, using EPG/Phase 2 on Ultimo4K

Handy, another feature I was unaware of, although the <-- ---> buttons don't exist on my Harmony remote, which a nuisance sometimes.

JonMMM
24-02-21, 21:15
Is there a button to bring up the Bouquet list? rather than F1 page down and flick on it?

abu baniaz
24-02-21, 21:27
On Vix, you would normally press the TV button to show bouquets, but the TV has a TV/Radio button which won't do it smoothly. I normally press Up (next to OK) button then Blue (favourites)

Assign the function in Button setup to any of the buttons that are duplicated/not used. Or in Channel selection menu, change option to always show bouquets.

BrokenUnusableAccount
24-02-21, 22:44
Is there a button to bring up the Bouquet list? rather than F1 page down and flick on it?
On my Zgemma H7 with the remote that came with it the FAV button does that.