PDA

View Full Version : Stalker portal details

Chris2384
29-05-20, 18:04
My first question re Octagon sf8008:-
Installed Stalker and went to Stalker Setup>OK and Poral URL 1.
How to enter the details like url, port, username and password, as usually, on other plugins
the details are entered on separate lines.
Thks.

Andy_Hazza
29-05-20, 21:34
You just enter in the url. You have to give your IPTV supplier your MAC address from
The Stalker setup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muzoss
25-01-21, 16:54
At octagon sf8008, Stalker does not show the correct ePG, but one hour ahead. How to fix it.

Andy_Hazza
25-01-21, 17:12
At octagon sf8008, Stalker does not show the correct ePG, but one hour ahead. How to fix it.

Update to the latest image. If that doesn’t fix it, contact your IPTV supplier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muzoss
25-01-21, 18:41
I have tried all the existing imagery, and the same problem is everywhere.
I do not see a problem with the iptv supplier, because the mutant hd51 of all existing images is working properly,
also from the same ptv supplier. I see the problem in the plugin for this box.

twol
25-01-21, 20:00
The EPG comes from the supplier. Both hd51 and sf8008 use the qtstalker plugin

muzoss
26-01-21, 00:56
It is not like that. I am installing the same image openvix-5.4.005.release on octagon sf8008 and hd51,
and on both boxes I use IPTV from the same supplier, on hd51 epg goes exactly to the second,
while on sf8008, it shows one hour ahead.
The same image from sf800, I make the multibot backup, and install it on hd51 via neobot, and here it works precisely to the second.
This means that something is wrong with the stalker bin file for sf8008

muzoss
26-01-21, 01:12
To be clear, I use the same image, the same plugin, the same iptv provider on both boxes,
one shows exactly while the other shows one hour in advance. If I replace it
If I replace stalker.bin from sf800 to hd51, the same thing happens, so it shows one hour early,
while if I replace Stakler.bin from hd51 to sf8008, the plugin does not start on sf8008, Which means that something is missing in Stalker.bin

adm
26-01-21, 01:18
To be clear, I use the same image, the same plugin, the same iptv provider on both boxes,
If I replace stalker.bin from sf800 to hd51, the same thing happens, so it shows one hour early,
while if I replace Stakler.bin from hd51 to sf8008, the plugin does not start on sf8008, Which means that something is missing in Stalker.bin

Timezone setting incorrect????

muzoss
26-01-21, 09:36
The time zone setting is correct, and it shows me correctly.

twol
26-01-21, 16:05

Stalker.bin I believe is closed code - its certainly not something we can change, only the python code

danny121pt
27-01-21, 10:24
There used to be a stalker.xml in /etc or /etc/enigma2 (if not check thru few locations) if I remember rightly, you could edit timezone i.e Europe/London.

But this was a good while ago I had done this, so it may have changed alot since then and file may be redundant.

muzoss
27-01-21, 22:48
There is no effect, and it is not a problem, because it synchronizes the time well and shows it correctly,
the problem is the epg, which is not synchronized correctly, and the time zone can not be changed in the Stalker settings.

muzoss
28-01-21, 22:17
I confirmed my suspicion that the problem lies in the binary part of the plugin.
Аfter seven days of hard work, finally achieved effect. EPG reading goes well.
Thanks to everyone who got involved in the discussion, this topic can be closed.

twol
29-01-21, 07:27
I confirmed my suspicion that the problem lies in the binary part of the plugin.
Аfter seven days of hard work, finally achieved effect. EPG reading goes well.
Thanks to everyone who got involved in the discussion, this topic can be closed.

So what did you do

muzoss
29-01-21, 19:53
It's not easy to describe in two words, but the OpenVix team coders should know that,
because it is not just an octagon problem, but with many receivers such as: beyonwizv2, chiper, ustym4kpro, viper4k, all gigablue4k models, and many others.