PDA

View Full Version : FrontendInfo issues

seagen
03-05-20, 17:06
Hi

This was pretty straight forward.. I wanted to add Tuner icons to my Infobar.

1. Sat
2. Cable
3. Terrestial
4. IPTV

IPTV no problem i just use the IsStream from ServiceInfo converter to show and hide that icon
And for the others i have been using FrontendInfo to show and hide tuner icons.

Now i wanted to adapt this to VIX/OBH but here all gets very confusing
When i add this xml code:

<widget source="session.FrontendInfo" render="Pixmap" pixmap="Q-FHD/ico_dvb_s-fs8.png" size="35,25" position="1770,1050" zPosition="3" alphatest="on">
<convert type="FrontendInfo">TYPE</convert>
<convert type="ValueRange">0,0</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.FrontendInfo" render="Pixmap" pixmap="Q-FHD/ico_dvb_c-fs8.png" size="35,25" position="1800,1050" zPosition="3" alphatest="blend">
<convert type="ValueRange">1,1</convert>
<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />
</widget>
<widget source="session.FrontendInfo" render="Pixmap" pixmap="Q-FHD/ico_dvb_t-fs8.png" size="35,25" position="1830,1050" zPosition="3" alphatest="blend">
<convert type="ValueRange">2,2</convert>
</widget>

Icon only shows on first boot. when i change channel the icon is gone until i restart enigma2(GUI)

This code is working just fine with all other images like
ATV 6.4
PLi 7.2
Blackhole
VTI

But not VIX/OBH

What are i am doing wrong here?

I have a Vu+Uno4Kse with Open Vix latest build and update

abu baniaz
03-05-20, 21:25
I don't know the reason. Frontendinfo.py is equal to PLI. Both in sources and converter folders.

abu baniaz
03-05-20, 21:36
Vix's Pixmap.py has the following at end brought in bythis commit

https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/414da5cefdd759e778fcea8f1010b85bf91dc9d9

elif self.instance:
self.instance.setPixmap(None)

abu baniaz
03-05-20, 21:41
epixmap.cpp is the same as PLI

seagen
04-05-20, 15:53
Hi and thanks for your reply :)

I also found that the use of pngs for tuners dont work also.

Only FixedLabels works.

Same issue on restart of enigma Tuner A lights up as png but when changing channel its gone until restart of enigma.

If i switch from pngs to a FixedLabel Tuner A shows correct when changing channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This code dont work

<ePixmap render="Pixmap" position="863,20" size="24,24" alphatest="blend" pixmap="Q-FHD/icons/icon_tuner_a.png" zPosition="2" transparent="1" />
<widget source="session.TunerInfo" render="Pixmap" position="863,20" size="24,24" alphatest="blend" pixmap="Q-FHD/icons/icon_tuner_rec.png" zPosition="3" transparent="1">
<convert type="TunerInfo">TunerUseMask</convert>
<convert type="ValueBitTest">1</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.FrontendInfo" render="Pixmap" position="863,20" size="24,24" alphatest="blend" pixmap="Q-FHD/icons/icon_tuner_border.png" zPosition="4" transparent="1">
<convert type="FrontendInfo">NUMBER</convert>
</widget>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This code works
<eLabel text="A" position="884,54" zPosition="1" size="18,24" font="Regular;22" halign="center" foregroundColor="un505050" backgroundColor="un308" transparent="1" />
<widget source="session.TunerInfo" render="FixedLabel" text="A" position="884,54" zPosition="2" size="18,24" font="Regular;22" halign="center" foregroundColor="red" backgroundColor="un308" transparent="1">
<convert type="TunerInfo">TunerUseMask</convert>
<convert type="ValueBitTest">1</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.FrontendInfo" render="FixedLabel" text="A" position="884,54" zPosition="3" size="18,24" font="Regular;22" halign="center" foregroundColor="blue" backgroundColor="un308" transparent="1">
<convert type="FrontendInfo">NUMBER</convert>
</widget>

To have a better understanding install KiddaC skin slyk-q-1080 or one of the others and you will see better what i try to describe :)

seagen
05-05-20, 00:04
Okey i have figure it thanks for pointing me in the right direction @abu baniaz :)
It was the renderer Pixmap.py cause the issues

I modify it and now all works just perfect with both Tuners as pngs and same with Tuner Types.

abu baniaz
05-05-20, 00:15
Can you upload the modified one so we can commit it modify our version.

Thanks

seagen
05-05-20, 10:05
Okey here it is and again thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)