PDA

View Full Version : LX800 update issue

michael1957
26-04-20, 13:33
Hi, dont know if you can help me while my Amiko LX800 was updating my internet went down, now all i get is a red light and no response from my remote, Would you have reset firmware to re-install or is it only for the bin. Thanks in advance for any replys.
Michael.

Amiko UK
26-04-20, 14:05
Hi Michael, this one should really have had it's own thread so easier all round to keep track of but I'll ask one of the guys if they can move it later... Just to be clear on your issue, do you get red light and picture on screen, either boot logo or full firmware and it's just the remote control that doesn't appear to function or is this red light, no picture and no remote response?

michael1957
26-04-20, 14:17
Thanks for reply, its nothing on screen only redish or orange light on the box.

Amiko UK
26-04-20, 14:22
OK that's a shame, unfortunately is the worst case scenario when in that state as we don't currently have a software recovery option that is going to get past that one. In this specific case best to contact your place of purchase first off with a view to getting it returned to them for an exchange/replacement of hardware.

michael1957
26-04-20, 15:14
Thanks for trying i kind of thought that myself, will contact the supplier and see what they say.
Michael.