View Full Version : VOD Series issue

nishant15060
25-04-20, 19:46
MyTv 1.1.82 released for A6, A6N & A6N MAX

ADD: VOD favorite function

ADD: Improve episode menu of TV Series

ADD: Numeric can zap channel in channelist

FIX: Fix season selection problem

i have same version: MYTV APP but still i have problem with TV SERIES . when i try to play tv series get error :MY TV HAS STOPPED RESTART APP . can you please give me any solution . i already try with 3 different provider . but all have same problem rest thing works fine. only TV SERIES.

Thanks

Amiko UK
25-04-20, 21:24
This thread is dedicated to changelogs (updates), I think probably best that you make your own new thread regarding the issue you have (or perhaps a moderator will move it to it's own thread) and then I will try to help you if possible. :)

Amiko UK
26-04-20, 10:33
Hi nishant15060, I got us moved to it's own thread for this now, will make it easier to keep track of. OK so I understand the issue you describe, first thing off can you confirm if it's the Amiko A6, A6N or A6N MAX model you have please?

dragon2374
10-12-20, 11:19
hi,
I just bought the Amiko A6N and I'm having problem with VOD and Series as well,the live section is fantastic but when I switch to VOD or Series the video take ages to start and when it start to play it stops every 5-6 seconds making impossible to watch a movie.
Can someone help me with this issue please.
thank you