PDA

View Full Version : please help with logomatik and shutdown picture

tempo321
24-04-20, 15:46
Hi all, I am running the latest openvix on a TM nano se all good ... I would like to change the default screen picture, when I lunch logomatik software and scan my box it can only find picture of boot, backdrop, radio, black and hd-testcard... and these are ok now but I can t change shut down screen and reboot screen for example.... where are these picture if I would like to change via filezilla for example?
I hope you understand my problem

edit:
basically ... where do I have to put the "black.mvi" and "shutdown.mvi" files please?

abu baniaz
24-04-20, 16:05
They don't exist on box. create them from any of your pictures and send to the box.

tempo321
24-04-20, 16:32
They don't exist on box. create them from any of your pictures and send to the box.

Thank you for your quick reply, I have created the two files but where? which folder do I have to target to send in the box?

abu baniaz
24-04-20, 21:25
I think it is /usr/share/enigma2, But the program knows locations so will send it to correct place anyway

adm
24-04-20, 22:20
I think it is /usr/share/enigma2, But the program knows locations so will send it to correct place anyway

On my Xtrend 10K my user logos are in /etc/enigma2 however some are not supported such as the shutdown.mvi, reboot.mvi and switchoff.mvi where the box just puts on the screen the text embedded in the image/software.

abu baniaz
24-04-20, 22:27
Yes, etc/enigma2 is location for user files to avoid clashes with system files. But I don't think we have system versions.

dsayers
24-04-20, 22:37
Reboot screen is in most skins.

Edit this is just for the image im not sure about rebooting text.

adm
26-04-20, 18:19
Yes, etc/enigma2 is location for user files to avoid clashes with system files. But I don't think we have system versions.

My box, irrespective of having a reboot.mvi file in either location, just shows a very small exclamation mark logo with the text “Yout Xtrend 10000 is rebooting”. Similarly, appropriate text messages are displayed when shutting down instead of displaying a user logo. Possibly something the manufacture overrides rather than anything to do with Vix.

On switch on my own logos are displayed as is the background for radio.

dsayers
26-04-20, 21:31
Reboot image can be added by skin https://github.com/kiddac/Enigma2_Skins/blob/8ad808b57242530d0ae822b873608e5abb924b33/1080_Skins/V_Skin_1080/usr/share/enigma2/vskin-1080/v-general.xml#L566

I'm sure one of chabs older vm skins has managed to change the text aswel