PDA

View Full Version : IPTV How to??

richcrane251170
11-04-20, 12:37
Hi All,

Can someone please explain how to run/setup IPTV on a VU Solo2 or alternatively is there another way of receiving this sort of service? #struggling

Help appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

danny121pt
11-04-20, 17:35
Hi All,

Can someone please explain how to run/setup IPTV on a VU Solo2 or alternatively is there another way of receiving this sort of service? #struggling

Help appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Few options I will name some

Jedi Xtream IPTV bouquet maker - there is a PDF / Instructions on this forum somewhere, and / or google the plugin name if needed then can find forum the plugin dev is based with specific help threads specific to jedi and xtreamity also. but pdf below

https://github.com/kiddac/Jedi_Maker_Xtream/raw/master/Jedi%20Maker%20Xtream.pdf

Xtreamity - Kiddac other iptv plugin, works different, its not in a bouquet section, its all in one plugin and based around Xtream api logins.

Suls IPTV bouquet maker - again can be done via a Api generator on there website to get script to install your sub, and instruction add more than one, or via m3u url and epg urls.

XC Plugin - Older type plugin, been around a while.

IPTV on enigma2 is best in bouquets, when set up properly is best for "live" if one knows what they doing.

I would research Jedi and Xtreamity, far easiest for a newbie to use (can use both)

vuesolo
22-05-20, 16:10
I used to use Xtream Editor which was really good, use to put channels into Bouquets