PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] Sreen an PIP problems

Mick33fr2001
05-04-20, 10:51
Good morning
Please excuse my English, but this is a web translation
I just installed Openvix 5.3.019 and I have two problems.
How can PIP not remember the last service?
How to adjust the screen too long and too high?
Thank you in advance
Mick

ccs
05-04-20, 13:10
... if your tv has the feature, switch off overscan (it may be called some else depending on the make of tv), that will sort out the screen problem.

Could be called Screen Fit, Just Scan, Just Scale, among other things.

twol
05-04-20, 13:30
With Pip do you mean using QuadPiP???

Mick33fr2001
05-04-20, 13:58
I’m sorry, but I don’t have anything on my TV. When installing Openvix, I saw a command to adjust the size of the image, but I can’t find it in the menus
No, I’m talking about the simple pip. When I activate it, I don’t want it to remember the last one, but to display the channel in service
Thank you

ccs
05-04-20, 14:02
... try Menu/Setup/User interface/OSD

Mick33fr2001
05-04-20, 14:38
For image size, this is now resolved.
The PIP problem remains
Thank you again

twol
05-04-20, 14:46
I’m sorry, but I don’t have anything on my TV. When installing Openvix, I saw a command to adjust the size of the image, but I can’t find it in the menus
No, I’m talking about the simple pip. When I activate it, I don’t want it to remember the last one, but to display the channel in service
Thank you

What TV do you have - the issue is with the TV, using the OSD change just fixes the issue with your TV.
PiP - how are you bringing up PiP???
Using aspect/context keys allows you to use PiP e.g select aspect (PiP is current) - choose new channel and you new channel plus PiP in old channel.
Press context and you can flip old and new

Play around with the 2 keys to see what you can do.

Its easier with quadpip (downloadable from plugins)

Mick33fr2001
05-04-20, 15:21
What is the exact way to find this setting? aspect/context keys allows you to use PiP e.g select aspect (PiP is current)
In the meantime, I’ve settled the 0 key to invert the PIP strings and in service, but I’m sure there’s something I can’t find
The Quadpip does not suit me, I’m looking for something simple for my wife

Andy_Hazza
05-04-20, 15:29
On your TV you need to go into your Display/Picture settings and use Just Scan or Screen Fit etc, depending on your make and model of your TV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick33fr2001
05-04-20, 17:22
The TV is resolved.
I am now searching for PIP
Thanks

twol
05-04-20, 18:29
For your wife pushing the blue button and then the blue again will enable/disable the pip - better to keep it disabled.