PDA

View Full Version : I Need a little help with a new Satellite Meter - anyone have one of these?

Ddave333
11-03-20, 20:52
Hello - My name is Dave. Thanks for taking a look...

I have a new DR HD 1000 S+ that is loaded with a bunch of satellites that do not help me here in Las Vegas. I want to load a new list of Satellites but the webpage for this thing does not have any direct links on how to do this. I'm hoping that in all of these Satellite enthusiasts on this forum; there is someone that can point me in the right direction. This meter is pretty cool with what it does right out of the box (Way better than my old BirdDog) but it could be so much better with the correct peramiters loaded into it...

Any assistance would be Most appreciated.

Thanks again..

DDave333

CRUMBLIN
11-03-20, 21:14
Checked this device out on Youtube, suggest you search Youtube, Mentioned something about N.American Satellites can be downloaded by request ?? check it out.

Ddave333
13-03-20, 02:32
Checked this device out on Youtube, suggest you search Youtube, Mentioned something about N.American Satellites can be downloaded by request ?? check it out.

Thanks for the response. I watched the video you referenced before... I guess i'm just going to manually delete the Satellites that are preloaded, and manually enter the ones i need. There are a bunch of references to the SATELLITES.XML but no instruction on where to download them. Thanks again for posting - I appreciate you taking the time... This is a really cool meter.

Sicilian
13-03-20, 06:21
You can download satellites.xml from link below:

http://satellites-xml.org/