PDA

View Full Version : Black Screen

bouncy
10-02-11, 16:50
Hi Guys I've just changed from a Dreambox DM800HD to the VU+ Duo and have installed Vix 2.0 I have installed CCcam 2.2.1 with no problems I seen the CCcam.cfg wasn't added so I ftp'd the version I had working on my dreambox to my new box but now the channels I pay for are just blank. I checked my CCcam.cfg and my boxkey is still present.

Any ideas what might me happening?

canthackit
10-02-11, 16:54
you did ftp the softcam to /usr/camscript and not /usr/bin didn't you..........................of course you did :D

let's go from there :confused:

regards: canthackit

Larry-G
10-02-11, 16:55
be careful where this goes fellas, remember the rules.

bouncy
10-02-11, 17:22
you did ftp the softcam to /usr/camscript and not /usr/bin didn't you..........................of course you did :D

Lol this is double Dutch to me so far :D here's what I've done so far. I've copied the CCcam.ipk to the temp folder and installed it. Now in /etc I see CCcam.channelinfo & CCcam.providers listed. I added my CCcam.info that worked on my DM800 what should I have done to complete the installation properly?

Many Thanks

stecra
10-02-11, 17:29
Hi bouncy have you gone into the settings and activated the cccam.

bouncy
10-02-11, 17:33
Yes it shows up and it's activated but not all my channels work, by the sounds of it I've installed it wrong :(

Sicilian
10-02-11, 18:01
Have you checked your network settings?

bouncy
10-02-11, 18:12
Why do u think it would be my network settings? Do you think I've installed everything ok?

bouncy
10-02-11, 18:58

Ok I've ftp'd the files instead of installing with my VU+ Duo. But there was no camscript folder so I created one and ftp'd softcams to there but still not getting my sports

canthackit
11-02-11, 09:20
@ Bouncy
sorry mate i told you wrong :rolleyes:Cccam goes to /usr/softcam not camscript.

and you got the .cfg file right:thumbsup:

but as you've installed the files by ftp i would guess that they've gone to the correct directories anyway.

you have set the attributes to 755 on both files?

oh and delete the camscript folder :rolleyes: