10-02-20, 08:33
Hi,

I intend to buy Amiko Viper 4K51, may I know if supports follwing,

- Kodi
- OpenPLI Image

Thanks.

Andy_Hazza
10-02-20, 08:50
Kodi is in the ViX plugins for this receiver so I’d assume it is available in PLi’s feeds. Ask on their forum to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amiko UK
10-02-20, 09:15
Just to be clear guys, there are two Amiko models of a similar name but quite different in terms of what's supported:

Amiko Viper 4K51:
ARM/Broadcom comes with CI slot and single DVB-S/S2 tuner - There is NO KODI or Stalker support with this one

Amiko Viper 4K:
ARM/HiSi comes with combo tuners, 1 x DVB-S/S2 and 1 x DVB-T/T2/C - There IS KODI and Stalker with this one (basically is the same as Octagon SF8008 minus the WiFi - you can add a dongle if needed though)

Hope this helps :)

shy
10-02-20, 09:19
Kodi is in the ViX plugins for this receiver so I’d assume it is available in PLi’s feeds. Ask on their forum to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many Thanks for Answer.

kinldy correct my understainng,

- since VXI is built on PLI and Kodi is part of PLI so it shoudl work?
- OpenPLI support i have to check from PLI forum

Thanks

Amiko UK
10-02-20, 09:28
KODI and Stalker need to be supported by the manufacturers in drivers (and more) so this part is not down the image teams on if it will work or not, regardless of PLi, ViX, ATV etc. if the manufacturer does not support it then is a no can do from the image teams. Amiko Viper 4K51 does NOT have required support for KODI and/or Stalker, Amiko Viper 4K DOES have required support. :)

shy
10-02-20, 09:35
KODI and Stalker need to be supported by the manufacturers in drivers (and more) so this part is not down the image teams on if it will work or not, regardless of PLi, ViX, ATV etc. if the manufacturer does not support it then is a no can do from the image teams. Amiko Viper 4K51 does NOT have required support for KODI and/or Stalker, Amiko Viper 4K DOES have required support. :)

Mnay Thanks, Very Clear