PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] ZGenna I55 Plus running Stalker bundled with Vix 5.3.014

rasod
31-01-20, 12:37
Hi guys, I have some questions regarding Stalker that I'm running on my Zgemma I55 Plus.
Why is there an option for changing the Mac-adress ? Why can't I use the original one ?
I can watch all programs without any problems but I can't choose any subtitles.
When the subtitles are hardcoded it's no problem.
It is not possible to make changes in "Settings".
The Stalker Plugin emulates a MAG322 device, are there any updates available ?
Are there any other plug-ins like Stalker that I can try, running enigma2 on a ZGemma I55 plus ?
Is this the best that I can expect from the Stalker Plug in ?

/ rasod

twol
31-01-20, 14:21
There are (as far as I am aware) 2 versions of Stalker - the original which is Zgemma and a modified and more user friendly version that runs on other receivers.
Mac address - haven't looked in a long while at the Zgemma version, but some people like to clone their receivers and use the same Mac address in receivers (but obviously not at the same time, as this causes issues)
Using the original receiver Mac address should be the default.
Choosing sub titles unless hard coded would be difficult as you are picking up a streamed service.
Stalker updates - if they happen will be in future imageversions
Best from Stalker? Well depends on the stream provider, some are excellent, some are not

rasod
02-02-20, 12:49
Hi again, is it possible to have a multi-boot feature on my ZGemma running enigma2 ?
Then it would be easy to change between running Stalker or not.

/ rasod

twol
02-02-20, 12:53
Hi again, is it possible to have a multi-boot feature on my ZGemma running enigma2 ?
Then it would be easy to change between running Stalker or not.

/ rasod

Why is it difficult switching between Enigma and Stalker? When in Stalker hit power button on remote should take you back to the Enigma image.