PDA

View Full Version : Great box

squig007
26-01-20, 20:24
Just got one last week . Loaded IPTV onto it plays fantastic loaded kodi and that plays very quick as well . Kodi PLEX plays flawlessly .Also loaded stalker app onto that for back up IPTV and plays a dream . This box does the lot ive done away with my android tv boxes and I’m going to get a few more of these . Very very impressed

Emulated
26-01-20, 23:38
Just got one last week . Loaded IPTV onto it plays fantastic loaded kodi and that plays very quick as well . Kodi PLEX plays flawlessly .Also loaded stalker app onto that for back up IPTV and plays a dream . This box does the lot ive done away with my android tv boxes and I’m going to get a few more of these . Very very impressed

Good for the money. Prices are coming down, a general sales slump after Christmas, recession on the way or even Brexit ?. Good news for buyers but I can't see all the makes surviving in a shrinking market.

Sicilian
27-01-20, 07:12

Yes great receiver with a very nice quality universal remote too.

squig007
29-01-20, 22:35
How do you set the remote up to use for tv etc

Sicilian
30-01-20, 06:23
Download manual for the remote here:

https://gigablue.de/wp-content/uploads/manuel/GBRCUV24K_eng.pdf