PDA

View Full Version : [OS-mio+] How to use TIVUSAT card in the CA slot

Willix
13-01-20, 19:46
Hi,

I received from WoS the box already flashed with ViX. Absolute novice for linux-boxes.

As per the title, I would like to know how to use (if possible) my TIVUSAT card (now used in a humax tvmax) in the CA slot in the back of the box.

I could not see any reference to the CA in the setup (is it something to do with softcam?) Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Sicilian
16-01-20, 06:23
You'll need to setup OScam for to read your Tivusat card.

Willix
16-01-20, 19:56
Thank you for your answer. And how should I go about it?
Is there a guide?
I have an original card, which was activated years ago.

Andy_Hazza
16-01-20, 20:04
Oscam-latest can be found in the plugin feeds under softcam. Google is probably your best guide or try a search on the forum for previous hints & guides/help etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GiP
20-01-20, 10:33
Oscam-latest can be found in the plugin feeds under softcam. Google is probably your best guide or try a search on the forum for previous hints & guides/help etc.

Yes, Oscam is definitely better in all ways but also quite difficult to setup for a novice. Using Scam or CCcam (also in the plugins) is a lot easier and they work well with Tiviusat (that's what I use).
Just install, start it from the "softcam manager" and it works. When you have the card working you can start looking into Oscam.

G

BobbyC
13-05-20, 13:00
Guys I had ccam working on my vu duo 4k for Tivusat, using a legit legally purchased activated card but did a clean install recently and I wanted to try oscam, I have it installed from the feeds

Not finding much help that works using a few configs found on the net, any ideas

I have freesat, saorview for myself and the kids, and tivusat for the Italians channels for the wife