PDA

View Full Version : Help

Tony Batty
09-01-20, 12:55
I did have a technomate this has died and I have ordered a a View + ono 4kse when it arrives and it has been installed I am in desperate help of someone in the North West to come and install software as it looks far to technical for me. I am based in Morecambe so if anybody in the region can help please IM Me :)

cactikid
09-01-20, 23:09
If you ordered box from WOS they ask if you want box flashed with image of your choice + we have a guides and tutorials to download to pc,like a booklet.
http://www.openvix.co.uk/

Tony Batty
15-01-20, 22:42
I have just bought a Vu uno Solo and desperatly need help is there anyone based in the North West Lancashire area, South Cumbria, Or West Yorkshire who can install the software for it I have a computer with Ultra fast Broadband but I am not a tech geek and looking at the You Tube video it looks far to technical for me:) Petrol money will be refunded so if you can help and fancy a day out in Morecambe please IM me :)

manikm
15-01-20, 22:50
normally it goes like this (ive owned many receivers and its usually the same process) - download latest image to your computer, unzip it, copy the unzipped folder to USB stick, insert stick, turn off, turn on - let it flash,
follow the wizard \ steps....

abu baniaz
16-01-20, 00:12
Which receiver do you actually have? The name is not correct.

Also, most of this can be done remotely if you have Teamviewer or Anydesk on your PC/Laptop.

I've just seen your age in you user profile when I was checking your username is not equal to your real name, send me A PM if you want me to assist remotely.

EDIT:
Both threads merged