PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo4K] Recording list icon not displaying playback symbol

pmatil
01-01-20, 15:15
Clean USB-flash, no settings restore, version 5.3.013.

I'm using recording list layout with the status icons (green, yellow, red etc.) always visible. The thing is, the icons should reflect the status during playback, ie. show a green play-icon (with a tiny red ball if recording at the same time) if opening the recording list during playback but it doesn't.

During playback, opening the recording list will not show a playback icon but rather a green ball, or partial yellow, for example. If I go to the recording list settings (menu -> settings) and come back without saving (red button), the icon is still green (or yellow). But if I save the settings with green button, even without actually changing anything and go back to the list, the icon changes to playback icon. Exiting to playback and coming back to the list again shows a solid green ball.

Skin is the default, VIX Night HD. Debug log attached, playback started at the bottom of the file and recording list displayed.

(btw, the blue exclamation mark icon is upside down, found in /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/input_info.png)

cactikid
01-01-20, 16:48
I checked my list of recordings which consists of
green - unseen yet
greeb/yellow partially viewed
red recording is ongoing.

I press on a green icon and it jumps to the recording straight and i dont see the play arrow on it.
I might have at one time exited back and seen recording was still playing as i did not press the stop.
Curious if you have a bug?

abu baniaz
01-01-20, 16:56
(btw, the blue exclamation mark icon is upside down, found in /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/icons/input_info.png)

Its a letter I for information, not exclamation mark. Lets see if we can make it better