PDA

View Full Version : webkit-hbbtv

norhap
04-12-19, 22:17
@twol, I need to know if you have this problem.
This plugin in openvix is not being recognized 100%, the plugin works in all its functions except when it comes to playing video. (debug = Missing-Plugin)
It makes me think it's because of Multilib, but theoretically both openvix and openatv are under multilib.
in openatv it works perfectly, but not in openvix.
can you check this?

twol
04-12-19, 22:45
I do not normally use hbbtv, so give me a process to follow and I will do so _I do have access to 19.2 so can test

norhap
05-12-19, 09:42
buttonsetup configure red long for "Activate HbbTV"
channels FTA deutschland->ZDF HD 19.2 (FTA)
press red long for Activate Hbbtv-> wait...view (screen TV button red) press red short->navigate to a video and press OK to play.

Now I need to know if you have the problem with the openvix default recipe in your environment.

PD. with image official please not your build.

twol
05-12-19, 17:03
Have to say I don't see anything - do not get the red button appearing.
Looked at ATV code and they have a lot more code wrapped around HbbTV - not sure if that is necessary or just extras.

Debug log shows nothing other than InfoBarGenerics picks up red key - will try ATV tomorrow and see what log shows.

twol
06-12-19, 14:24
OpenPli doesn't work for me either (which is not surprising as the code in this area is very similar) - OpenATV has significant additional code in dvb/pmt and some in InfoBarGenerics

norhap
06-12-19, 17:59
OpenPli doesn't work for me either (which is not surprising as the code in this area is very similar) - OpenATV has significant additional code in dvb/pmt and some in InfoBarGenerics

I have already solved it, you have to add "rtmpdump" to openvix.base.bb

twol
06-12-19, 19:13
I have already solved it, you have to add "rtmpdump" to openvix.base.bb

Great ....... although not sure its ever been included in that case

norhap
06-12-19, 20:07
GST is recompiled when rtmpdump is involved. gst-bad-rtmp

try...with 4.3
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/blob/4.3/meta-oe/recipes-distros/openatv/image/openatv-base.bb

twol
06-12-19, 20:29
GST is recompiled when rtmpdump is involved. gst-bad-rtmp

try...with 4.3
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/blob/4.3/meta-oe/recipes-distros/openatv/image/openatv-base.bb

Yes, seen that but if you look back in ViX versions cannot see it included in previous releases that worked - anyway will add it and test over the weekend.

twol
09-12-19, 09:15
@norhap - doesn't make any difference for me, still doesn't work on OpenViX.

norhap
09-12-19, 10:36
The truth is that it is very difficult to detect where the problem with the Missing-Plugin log is hard to understand what is wrong.
did you upgrade to linux 5.4.1? ... i have this linux
add this to openvix.base.bb to see if you have different results ... I have them added.

python-imaging \
python-service-identity \
python-requests \

twol
09-12-19, 10:56
OK - will try later this afternoon - and Yes I am on latest (5.4.1)