PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo4K] How to put IPTV on enigma 2

dynamicsarai
02-12-19, 04:37
Hi,
Can someone please help me how to put iptv on Enigma 2 step by step please I am not very technical.
Harry.

dubrov
02-12-19, 08:43
Hi,
Can someone please help me how to put iptv on Enigma 2 step by step please I am not very technical.
Harry.Use the e2m3u2bouquet plugin. Just Google for an installation guide

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
02-12-19, 09:36
As above, just google Suls Plugin. You will find useful guides and tips on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stavo
02-12-19, 19:50
Just down load jedi xtream from plugins enter details pretty straight forward

Regards

Stavo

dynamicsarai
04-12-19, 00:13
Hi
Thank you for your reply, I am using latest Openvix image but when I download plugings I don’t see Jedi stream. Can you please guide me step by step .
Regards Harry

abu baniaz
04-12-19, 20:05
Saying the image number is better than saying "latest". We regularly get people posting I have latest image when they do not. We even had one chap with an image that was over 18months old.

dynamicsarai
16-12-19, 18:58
Hi Abu,
Please help me I am using openvix image 5.3.013 on Vu+Solo 4k.

Andy_Hazza
16-12-19, 19:11
Hi Abu,
Please help me I am using openvix image 5.3.013 on Vu+Solo 4k.

Google Suls Plugin as that might help you create your providers IPTV bouquets. Also google Jedi Maker as another alternative.

roy0110
17-12-19, 05:44
Hi
Thank you for your reply, I am using latest Openvix image but when I download plugings I don’t see Jedi stream. Can you please guide me step by step .
Regards Harry

when you click on download plugins you should be presented with a list of things, click on extentions and look in the list provided for jedimakerxtream.
ded

dynamicsarai
22-12-19, 17:03
Hi Andy,
Thank you for your reply. can you please help me I am trying to Install local extension. When I select OK on next page showing IPK installer, showing select a package to install. When I select extra IPKS message showing ( It seems you have not setup an extra location, Please set it up in the backup manager setup menu ) My image backup location is /Media/hdd. Asking me to select folder that contains plugins.
List of storage devices>
Kodi , ITVCache, TSmedia, backup, crossepg, imagebackups, lost+found, movie, timeshift, xbmc, xtreamtv. If I want to install extra IPKS which is the best folder I am trying to set up IPTV on Enigma 2 or which ever is best on Openvix.
Regards Harry.

Andy_Hazza
23-12-19, 08:24
Hi Andy,
Thank you for your reply. can you please help me I am trying to Install local extension. When I select OK on next page showing IPK installer, showing select a package to install. When I select extra IPKS message showing ( It seems you have not setup an extra location, Please set it up in the backup manager setup menu ) My image backup location is /Media/hdd. Asking me to select folder that contains plugins.
List of storage devices>
Kodi , ITVCache, TSmedia, backup, crossepg, imagebackups, lost+found, movie, timeshift, xbmc, xtreamtv. If I want to install extra IPKS which is the best folder I am trying to set up IPTV on Enigma 2 or which ever is best on Openvix.
Regards Harry.

What are you trying to install from local extensions?

danny121pt
23-12-19, 10:14
Hi Andy,
List of storage devices>
Regards Harry.

Put ipks in /tmp

Then install from local extension or telnet

opkg -force-overwrite install /tmp/*.ipk

danny121pt
23-12-19, 10:17
As for iptv

Suls plugin - if you go to there website on a pc, they have a generator where you can you iptv credentials via Api format I.e dns:port and user / pass which will then create a script for ipk install and config of your iptv in it already, just change picon path and auto pop in settings after and run plugin.

Or

Jedi Xtream which can be m3u url added via playlists.txt in /etc/enigma2/jedixtream or easy way via plugin itself

Or can do via this way if not using full m3u

Open jedi
Playlists
Add playlist (green)
Change method so it brings up options like

server/host - add http://dns:port of supplier
username - add user
password - add pass

Save / Ok

Type the credentials for sub using remote.

If iptv uses api format also.

dynamicsarai
23-12-19, 20:32
Hi Andy,
Thank you for your reply ,I am trying to download jedi xtream from plugins.
Regards Harry

dynamicsarai
23-12-19, 20:39
Hi Danny,
Thank you for your reply, Where can I download Jedi please. I am using Openvix Enigma 2.
Regards Harry

abu baniaz
23-12-19, 20:52
Menu > Plugins > Green (download) > Extensions

abu baniaz
24-12-19, 23:30
The guide to JediMakerXtreme is here

https://github.com/kiddac/Jedi_Maker_Xtream/blob/master/Jedi%20Maker%20Xtream.pdf

dynamicsarai
12-01-20, 09:38
Hi,
Can someone please help me how can I install Jedi on openvix Enigma 2, from plugin.

Andy_Hazza
12-01-20, 10:20
If you are on the latest ViX image, go to Menu > Plugins > Green Button > Extensions. Locate the JediMaker plugin and press OK to download & install it.

Andy_Hazza
12-01-20, 10:22
BUT if you have a box that has the option to install Stalker, that would be your best bet. What e2 box you have?

dynamicsarai
12-01-20, 11:56
Hi Andy,
Thank you , I am using Vu+ solo 4K. how to install Stalker please.

Andy_Hazza
12-01-20, 13:29
Stalker on the Vu+ 4K receivers is rubbish unfortunately, nothing like what is available for the Zgemma, Octagon etc.

dynamicsarai
13-01-20, 18:23
Hi Andy,
Thank you I have downloaded Jedimaker I will try to put iptv any advice please.

dynamicsarai
20-01-20, 13:05
Hi,
Can you please help me I am trying to Install local extension. When I select OK on next page showing IPK installer, showing select a package to install. When I select extra IPKS message showing ( It seems you have not setup an extra location, Please set it up in the backup manager setup menu ) My image backup location is /Media/hdd. Asking me to select folder that contains plugins.
List of storage devices> showing.
Kodi , ITVCache, TSmedia, backup, crossepg, imagebackups, lost+found, movie, timeshift, xbmc, xtreamtv. If I want to install extra IPKS which will be the best storage device or extra location to setup on Openvix please.
Harry
Regards Harry.

Andy_Hazza
20-01-20, 13:06
Just download JediMaker from the ViX plugins.

danny121pt
21-01-20, 08:20
Hi Andy,
Thank you I have downloaded Jedimaker I will try to put iptv any advice please.

Simple way if iptv based around generic xc api would be

Or can do via this way if not using full m3u

Open jedi
Playlists
Add playlist (green)
Change method so it brings up options like

server - add supplier dns
port - port of supplier
username - add user
password - add pass

Save / Ok

Type the credentials for sub using remote.

Or full m3u url can be put in the document playlist.txt which would be located at /etc/enigma2/jedi/playlist.txt (etc) then on jedi - playlist - add playlist.

Alternatively if need alot more info on a thread where the the dev is original poster google “Jedi Xtream“ but the above is the general jist of it then rest pretty self explanatory when added etc.

abu baniaz
21-01-20, 09:23
post 17 has a link to instructions