PDA

View Full Version : Edision OS mio+ 4K UHD

Emulated
29-11-19, 11:48
So I am being treated to a new receiver for Xmas but was pondering whether to go for the Edision OS Mio or add a bit of my money and go for the Plus model. I am unable to see that much difference but have always preferred the latest model. Yeah I know its a never ending marketing game.

twol
29-11-19, 13:42
Weell I have now a plus and its real solid little box (white (unusual but nice, with metal casing - again unusual amongst the normal bunch of receivers) - very clear screen and 2nd tuner configurable (S2/C/T2) which is neat.

Emulated
29-11-19, 14:46
It looks a very neat receiver and I may as well settle for the plus model. I will find a few links for the plus model and leave her to it. My Gigablue UHD Quad 4k sits in my den as its a bit big for the lounge, great box and this will fit in nicely.

Emulated
30-11-19, 12:40
The Mio Plus is coming for Xmas, from WOS as she prefers to buy in the UK. Interesting to see how well the blind scan works compared with my Zero and Gigablue 4K.

twol
30-11-19, 12:42
The Mio Plus is coming for Xmas, from WOS as she prefers to buy in the UK. Interesting to see how well the blind scan works compared with my Zero and Gigablue 4K.

They have done a lot of work on blindscan - it works even I believe in USA......

Sicilian
01-12-19, 06:46

Great quality box. I've got the non plus version at home. Love the remote, Alu top, nice and solid.

Huevos
01-12-19, 22:49
Main difference is tuner B. On the non-plus model it is DVB-T2/C. On the plus model it is DVB-S2/T2/C.

Also slightly more advanced front display panel.