PDA

View Full Version : [ET8500] multiple timmers causing failure

technofobe
05-11-19, 15:02
I had a problem where the box would not reboot so i reflashed and it sorted that problem but now if i have 2 programs already in the system it will record both as before but it wont let me add any timer and i have a page of failurs coming up from my autotimer.

very confused is it a bug or have i done somthing wrong.

technofobe
06-11-19, 20:30
I had a problem where the box would not reboot so i reflashed and it sorted that problem but now if i have 2 programs already in the system it will record both as before but it wont let me add any timer and i have a page of failurs coming up from my autotimer.

very confused is it a bug or have i done somthing wrong.

i have reloaded the vix and it still is not liking 2 programs ate the same time i have 30 conflicts now please help me

abu baniaz
06-11-19, 22:04
Only you have access to your timers.xml and autotimers.xml

If you can attach them, maybe someone can have a look for you.

You also need to describe what tuning/reception hardware you have on receiver, what it's connected to and what you have configured your tuners as.

adm
07-11-19, 03:50
i have reloaded the vix and it still is not liking 2 programs ate the same time i have 30 conflicts now please help me

After you resolved your first problem did you make sure that all your tuners are still configured correctly? You may have conflicts if you are missing some of your original tuners.

cactikid
07-11-19, 21:21
One thing that can get over looked is checking signal on all tuners as if one tuner is not working it could give tuner conflict.

abu baniaz
07-11-19, 21:29
Bad signal would cause tune failed/missed recordings with no warnings.

He has made an error on his tuner configuration.

technofobe
08-11-19, 19:05
my DVB-C/T2 tuners are disabled due to no ariel tuners A & B
Tuners C and D are
AVL6211 (DVB-S2)
single
Sats: 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G
both tuners are showing strong sigle

technofobe
08-11-19, 19:08
sorry i do not know how to down load them