PDA

View Full Version : OpenVix won't allow sorting

bazzerkap
05-11-19, 11:48
I am running Openvix V5 on a vu Solo 4K but I cannot find a way to sort channels alphabetically in my favourites bouquets. Apart from the 'ALL' listings all the bouquet lists always sort ad-hoc according to the order of the satellite scans.

Also, I would like to see the channel frequencies/PIDs etc (and ideally the encryption type too) in the full list of channels rather than just the one that is currently selected. Is this possible? Thanks.

ronand
05-11-19, 12:10
Bouquets don't sort by themselves - they are a list of channels created by you. When in a bouquet press menu and the select "enable move mode" to change the channels around. If using ABM the channel order is set by the provider to be similar to their own boxes.

abu baniaz
05-11-19, 12:25
Use a settings editor to create/edit your bouquets. E-Channelizer, Dreamset, DreamboxEdit.

You can enable the encryption flag. But that is based on a file and not 100% correct.

With regards to showing the information for all services, you will have to edit the skin you are using. It will probably add a huge delay as all the entries in the bouquet screen have to be read.