PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo4K] Image Manager not populating list Openvix 5.3.008

thecaretaker
29-10-19, 07:33
When looking in VIX/Image Manager the list of backup files is not being shown. It is creating backups in the folder, just not displaying them.

Trial
29-10-19, 08:41
Hi,
I think the path is not correct. The files are in /media/hdd/imagebackups and the image manager seems to be configured for /media/hdd. Press menu and set the path.

Ralf

twol
29-10-19, 09:39
...... oops my bad .......commented out a statement that should be there in OpenViX...... will issue a Pull
If you download an image, it should refresh the list

tappari
29-10-19, 09:50
...... oops my bad .......commented out a statement that should be there in OpenViX...... will issue a Pull
If you download an image, it should refresh the list

Actually not. If you download an image, it will show also the others, but if you open it again the situation remains the same. No images visible. Seems like it doesn`t want to show .zip files.

twol
29-10-19, 10:24
Actually not. If you download an image, it will show also the others, but if you open it again the situation remains the same. No images visible. Seems like it doesn`t want to show .zip files.

Thats because on initial setup, it doesn't build the list of images - download an image and it refreshes the list

tappari
29-10-19, 10:33
Thats because on initial setup, it doesn't build the list of images - download an image and it refreshes the list

Try to open it once more.

abu baniaz
29-10-19, 11:27
The problem has been fixed. Fix will be in next update.

Thanks for reporting and patience.

Sicilian
29-10-19, 16:39
5.3.009 building now, if all goes well will be released tomorrow.