PDA

View Full Version : "Connected To" missing

Arcy
22-10-19, 15:45
I notice that the 'Connected to" option seems to have disappeared from the Unicable tuner setup page in OpenVIX and I am wondering whether this could have had any knock-on effects. I'm scratching my head because I have transferred my Spaun SUS 5581 Unicable matrix back to my Vu+ Solo 4K, and now the tuners don't seem to see it at all. I don't think I can have zapped either the matrix or the receiver in making the changes, and it has left me puzzled. The matrix is definitely connected to the receiver because its little LED is illuminated (the matrix is powered remotely by the LNB volts). I've tried reinstalling and reconfiguring a few times.

twol
22-10-19, 16:06
I would pull of the settings file(/etc/enigma2/ ) and check whats actually defined in the Unicable descriptions - as I have said before I have been amazed at how confused the tuner setup can get when you switch around - causing some weird issues..... almost every time I have had to manually edit in the end to clear out unwanted "memories" and then reboot.

abu baniaz
22-10-19, 17:16
Edit:
Thanks for report ing

abu baniaz
22-10-19, 23:34
I have moved these posts to a separate thread

abu baniaz
23-10-19, 22:19
This has been fixed and will be in next update