PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Smart TV HDMI switches back to VU+Duo2 intermittantly

stat0r
13-10-19, 11:26
Hi,

I have owned a Sony Smart TV for about 14 months. I regularly use it's Youtube app. Since updating to Openvix 5.3.n, I notice that sometimes (Maybe once or twice a day) when I am watching Youtube on my TV, it jumps back to the VU+Duo2 input on its own without any intervention. This happens in the middle of a playing Youtube video. So to be clear - I'm watching a youtube video on my Smart TV, then all of a sudden my TV switches to my VU+Duo2 input.

I'm just wondering, with the new EPG Refresh etc, is there anything going on such as polling or anything hitting CEC within Openvix?

nekrub2
13-10-19, 15:02
Could it be that by incident you have set a timer and at that given date/time the sat receiver goes on with a signal to your TV via HDMI to change the input?

cactikid
13-10-19, 15:07
First i would check when your services are run like abm or epg as usually it in the early morning when your in bed.

I thought epg refresh works when coming out of standby as i see mine refreshing.

Is CeC enabled on vu duo2 or not.