PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on boot at 49

zeefah
03-10-19, 15:12
Hi guys seriously struggling here...

Box is stuck on boot at 49 and won't go past 49, have tried flashing using a USB but it won't go in flash menu just straight into boot and stuck at 49 again. Have reformatted my usb to fat32 and tried several times, used a different usb and it got to the flash menu and I pressed OK and it came up with an error 29 message, the box will be restarted. Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Willo3092
03-10-19, 15:16
49 is often a skin issue, have you changed skin before this happened?
You may be able to FTP into the box and delete the skin folder from /usr/share/enigma2/
It should then boot into the default skin.

zeefah
03-10-19, 15:37
Tried that still not working thanks for suggestion

zeefah
03-10-19, 16:14
Problem is fixed....used a 3rd usb stick and reflashed seems the other usb didn't want to comply for some strange reason even though one of them was already in the box when it stopped working.

abu baniaz
03-10-19, 19:21
49 is often a skin issue, have you changed skin before this happened?
In my experience it is usually a storage medium issue. Easy enough to disconnect everything and test.

zeefah
03-10-19, 23:36
In my experience it is usually a storage medium issue. Easy enough to disconnect everything and test.I did try restarting the box without a usb attached but it still stopped at 49, anyway fixed now

wullboy
04-10-19, 09:51
Zgemmas are so temperamental with usb sticks m8, I always do a deep format first before i load an image on to my stick, and keep it at 2/4gb memory stick size

zeefah
04-10-19, 09:59
Ah ok my box is and edision OS mini never had any problems like this before it's a very reliable box been using it for couple years now. I think the problem may have been my fault before it happened I uploaded and IPTV list, then I tried removing it and deleted a .sh file in the startup folder. After that this problem occurred...however since he I've had a few crashes nothing major or repetitive....so it's ok for now if the crashes persist I'll start a new thread