PDA

View Full Version : UserBands are not working

khalidish
30-09-19, 22:12
Hi All,

I'm new to unicable2 so I recently decided to move from legacy LNB and use the Inverto IDLU-32UL40-UNB00-0PP

I do have 3 receiver from Bein which all support SatCR
- Receiver 1 & 2 support 2 tuners with 4 user bands each
- Receiver 3 support 1 tuner with 1 user band

all the above are connected to the Inverto IDLU-32UL40-UNB00-0PP using unicable2 splitter.

my issue is the following
I can only use the first 4 bands but cannot use the other 28th bands as they don't show any signal on them.
Cannot figure out what the issue yet, while I don't have a programmer as I guess that the LNB I have doesn't come with Inverto standard configuration of User bands.

if any one has same issue as I am please let me know.

abu baniaz
01-10-19, 07:02
Are you sure the receiver support unicable 2?

khalidish
01-10-19, 07:32
https://www.inverto.tv/what-is-unicable-2

Now from the above what I understand is that Unicable 2 doesn’t specify that STP should support it as it same as Unicable1 from using prospective and the only difference is the LNB where 2 has upto 32 userbands and 1 is only limited to 4 userbands.

However, from my understanding above that what is required in a Static Mode that the receiver is able to edit Userbands which in my case all my receiver do have this option, so the don’t clash using same userbands and this will keep the channels not working well.

As I said all receiver works if I only stick with first 4 user bands.

abu baniaz
01-10-19, 07:47
Last time I looked, only the first 4 channels are unicable 1. Hopefully there will be a solution for you.