PDA

View Full Version : Enigma2 Bouquet & Picon Update Plugin

Larry-G
08-02-11, 00:17
ok first off i am not the author of this plugin, that honour goes to rossi2000 of DBUK. also i am posting this here in the VU plugins section but it will work with any E2 system such as a dreambox etc.

if you have any questions ask in a separate thread and reference this one and i will gladly pass them on for you. i will also keep this thread updated with future updates etc.

==================================================

Enigma2 Bouquet & Picon Update Plugin

thanks to silverfox and google for the assistance

transfer the attached file to /tmp/ and manuallly install it.

the ipk will automatically reboot your box after installation, it will now appear in the plugins menu (green button)

edit the .sh script in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/systemplugins/E2_Bouquet_Picon_Update with your file locations

enjoy

================

Larry-G
08-02-11, 20:54
Enigma2 Bouquet & Picon Update Plugin

thanks to silverfox and google for the assistance

transfer the attached file to /tmp/ and manuallly install it.

the ipk will automatically reboot your box after installation, it will now appear in the plugins menu (green button)

this ipk will check if youve installed the previous version, if so, it will remove it and re-install the plugin and place a new script in /usr/script. if not, it will install as normal.

edit the .sh script in /usr/script with your file locations

UPDATED 08022011:-
cleaned the plugin directory of unneeded files, altered some code.
the script has now been moved to /usr/script, any script updates can be applied to this file, no need to re-install the plugin.
log file of bouquet updates created in /var/log

enjoy