PDA

View Full Version : XE Xtream plugin epg

icemen
08-08-19, 18:31
I got vu solo 2 running latest vix image. Use ABM to get epg for cable and sat. Im using the plugin for iptv. The plugin i have set it to enable epg download. However i have to go into the plugin and run epg every day for epg to show. But the next day when ABM runs it removes the epg on the plugin bouquets. Why is that do i have to change some setting in ABM?
Thanks

abu baniaz
09-08-19, 01:17
ABM does not do EPG. It never has.

If EPG is missing from your bouquets, I suspect the service references being used for your IPTV services are different to what is being used in your bouquets. The service references ABM adds are what the official Sky ones are..

icemen
09-08-19, 10:40
Yea you are correct i meant use epg importer to get epg. But for xe plugin i have to go into the plugin and download them that way manually on a daily basis. Is there a way i can sink it to do it automatically with my other bouquets?

twol
09-08-19, 10:50
If you go into epgimporter and sources then you should find entries (I would hope) put there by the plugin - make sure they are ticked..... otherwise try another plugin ... there are some good ones around that don‘t generate as many issue posts

abu baniaz
09-08-19, 12:57
Is the problem EPG or bouquets?

If bouquets, I understand that you mean when ABM runs, the IPTV bouquets disappear. ABM's default behaviour is not to affect other bouquets. Have you changed this? If not sure, post screenshot s of your ABM settings. Screenshots, not pictures.

delly2024
10-08-19, 11:44
Make sure Clearing current EPG before import is set to no
And as for XE plugin the way I've it setup is start import after booting up set to enable.
And say if you have set EPG importer set to update at 7am then set a PowerTimer for 7.10 so when box boots backup it will update the XE Channels and EPG.