PDA

View Full Version : Silverfox0876 sly settings

Ojustaboo
07-02-11, 15:11
Hi Silverfox

Stupid question no 101

What's the difference between the normal HD version and your HD swap version please?

Thanks

Sicilian
07-02-11, 15:26
Moved here for you out of the Downloads section so Silver can answer for you here.

silverfox0786
07-02-11, 16:18
hey mate the normal bouquets replicate the sly hd box perfectly as it is normally

the hd swap is the new swap system sly has just introduced that swaps the relevent like for like hd channel with the sd channel

and example is 106 - sly one it is the same as 170 sly one HD so the swap will thne place sly one hd into position 106 and then sly one into position 170

Ojustaboo
07-02-11, 20:42
Sorry, still being an idiot here :)

I presumed that on one of them, 106 would be Sly SD, 107 Living SD etc and on the other 106 would be Sly HD, 107 Living HD etc.

I've just downloaded them both again and both have the same channel line-ups, both have 106 Sly HD, 107 Living HD etc?.

Thanks

silverfox0786
07-02-11, 21:23
that is right one is SD channels as you say the other is HD channels if you say both are same there may have been a cock up on my part which i will fix asap

Larry-G
07-02-11, 22:38
to be fair mate i see no need for 3 sets of HD bouquets. i would just stick with two sets. one to follow the SD line up and one to follow the new HD line up. but i know your a bloody perfectionist LOL.

silverfox0786
07-02-11, 23:04
to be fair mate i see no need for 3 sets of HD bouquets. i would just stick with two sets. one to follow the SD line up and one to follow the new HD line up. but i know your a bloody perfectionist LOL.

you know me mate

Ojustaboo
08-02-11, 01:20

His alternative set will be the best for me though as I presume the SD set has no HD channels?

I don't have HD subscription but do always use BBC HD, CH 4 HD etc and know where those channels are.

I could of course always swap them around myself in his new HD setings, but if Silverfox has already done the work, seems silly to repeat it (especially as he always does such a fine job)

silverfox0786
08-02-11, 14:59
thanks guys for pointing out my mistake i have since corrected them and will be releasing a new set tonight