PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mac address!

davexxx
23-07-19, 02:25
H'i Folks,
As I'm new to w.o.s.com I would just like to say hello to every body before I bore you with my problem.
My issue is I've lost my Mac address, along with my IP address, port, ID, and password. The problem arose when I tried to download an Oscam server after converting the clines that were provided to me from a paid for server. I tried to do this via a usb stick, which I've done numerous times with CCcams before. However I haven't done this for a good few years now, and I think I might have pressed the wrong choice in the usb menu. because now I have nothing in my network settings only zero's for everything, including my Mac address. There is nothing highlighted now only Auto and Apply. So when I press on Auto, or manual, it states "invalid Mac address". I also had another CCcam server which was working fine, but that's stopped working as well, probably because of no Mac address. I have my Mac address wrote down but I don't know where, or how to re-install it. Any help on this issue would be most appreciated as its been down now for about a week, and I really miss it. Thanks a lot.
davexxx.

v8rick
23-07-19, 07:45
You wont get help with paid servers and sealions on here m8 check out the rules

davexxx
23-07-19, 12:56
You wont get help with paid servers and sealions on here m8 check out the rules

H'i v8rick,
If this is illegal as you say, I'm absolutely stunned. I took out a life time subscription with a well known and established server with the understanding it was perfectly legal to do so. I won't mention the name of the server because I'm not sure I'm allowed to. Obviously if this transaction is illegal I would not of taken out this subscription in the first place, and will look into it.
All I'm trying to do is find out how to get my Mac address back.
davexxx.

v8rick
23-07-19, 13:40
I don.t think i mentioned legality in post

davexxx
23-07-19, 14:12
Sorry about that, I misunderstood and I apologise.
So your saying I won't get any help from this forum because I subscribe to a legal server. although its not really got anything to do with my issue.
As I said before I just need some help to get my Mac address back into my spider box. For someone to tell me where and how I can type it in or something. Anyway again I apologise for the misunderstanding.
davexxx.

bellejt
23-07-19, 14:47
go into webif and you should see the Mac address of your box in box info networkinterface. Also think that this topic will be closed cause everything on payservers is against rules.