PDA

View Full Version : Vix panel problem

Data
07-02-11, 00:15
I was flashing 2 friends duo's with the latest vix 1.3. It was a backup image
i saved from the last one I did. both the boxes took the flash well. both work very well. no problem. I then decided to update my own duo to the same image as the other 2. but this time no vix panel so i reflashed again still no vix panel .I then did a factory reset .reflashed and still no vix panel. the image that was first flashed on my box was the original dream elite image I never needed to updated it as it did what i needed. it has got the original 1 tb hard drive still in it untouched. is this my problem? do i need to re inisalise the hard drive and loose all my recordings?.

irishchris
07-02-11, 00:25
try running a software update and reboot

Data
07-02-11, 11:58
I will give it a go m8.

pooface
07-02-11, 12:02
If that doesn't work, try doing a fresh install from the release image, then do all software updates, and then see if the panel is still there... If it is, then it's likely a problem with the backup image somehow.

Not sure why it would flash on your friends boxes, and not yours though :confused:

Data
08-02-11, 23:27
It worked like a charm. did the software update everything came back as it should. funny how it flashed the same image to the new boxes no problem but mine with the hard drive all ready set up. but hey thanks for telling me what to do.