PDA

View Full Version : Epgimporter

mial
17-05-19, 13:28
Hi put image open atv 6.3 and 6.2 on my box ,, in plugins downloaded epgimporter which box does,, go to plugins and its not there,, go to remove plgins and its there ,removed it,, gone to download plugins epgimporter there,, downloaded it again,, exit out,, go to plugins list not there,, can anyone help please thanks

malcolmp
17-05-19, 13:43
Hi put image open atv 6.3 and 6.2 on my box ,, in plugins downloaded epgimporter which box does,, go to plugins and its not there,, go to remove plgins and its there ,removed it,, gone to download plugins epgimporter there,, downloaded it again,, exit out,, go to plugins list not there,, can anyone help please thanks

I found on my box with OPENATV "epg importer" is in: Menu>Setup>EPG>EPG Importer

Huevos
17-05-19, 13:43
Best you ask on the ATV forum. This is home forum for OpenViX.

abu baniaz
17-05-19, 17:41
They have disabled showing it in plugins by default because it is in the EPG menu. You can enable it in plugins menu if you want.

dsayers
17-05-19, 18:06
They have disabled showing it in plugins by default because it is in the EPG menu. You can enable it in plugins menu if you want.

They've hidden the option for showing in plugins or main menu but you can configure to extensions unless there has been more commits since I checked last week

abu baniaz
18-05-19, 00:40
They've hidden the option for showing in plugins or main menu but you can configure to extensions unless there has been more commits since I checked last week

You are right, post 4 edited. Thanks for correction.

urie
19-05-19, 17:13

You also need to reboot GUI once you install a plugin then you will see it in plugins.

dsayers
19-05-19, 17:16
You also need to reboot GUI once you install a plugin then you will see it in plugins.

It was hidden by ATV but they've made an update to configure to show in plugins. It should be available in nex ATV update