PDA

View Full Version : DreamDroid with os mio 4k

eelstrebor
30-04-19, 16:38
I edited my scanned services to give more meaningful names to the ones that just show a freq/sid using dreamboxEdit and uploaded to the os mio. For a short time, these service name changes were OK and then reverted to freq/sid. How do I make this a permanent change? I'm using the "The North American Project" version of the SatDreamGr image.

el bandido
30-04-19, 16:58
Doubt you get much help with that here. This is the OpenVix forum.

el bandido
30-04-19, 17:53
Anyway, turn off background scanning, then edit, and that should solve your problem. But turning off background scanning may effect other things. There are North American forums available that can help with your particular needs in this area. People here are very knowledgeable, and helpful. This is the best place to be for OpenVix issues.

eelstrebor
30-04-19, 22:36
I didn't see an option for background scanning with the north american project firmware. But, I rebooted to the OpenVIX firmware and the bouquets are looking good so far.

el bandido
30-04-19, 23:44
The option is available...
OpenVix image runs great in North America. You should not have any issues with it.

MikeBear
06-05-19, 03:09
I didn't see an option for background scanning with the north american project firmware. But, I rebooted to the OpenVIX firmware and the bouquets are looking good so far.

In the NA SatDreamGr image, how to disable Background scanning:

Menu/Setup/System/Customize and it's turned OFF by default. Turn it ON to disable it, and hit the green button to SAVE.

In OpenVIX, to disable background scanning, you go to Menu, Setup, Tuner Config, Miscellaneous.