PDA

View Full Version : Autobuquetmaker not seeing tuner

JonMMM
24-04-19, 17:19
OK have moved so had to reset up everything.

I have 2 DVB T and 2 DVB S Tuners using freeview and freesat.

at the moment I only have one aerile lead so have disabled tuner B.

I can do a auto tune and get both free sat and freeview channels.

What I cant do is use autobouquermake as I get a message "Timmed out tunning Freeview (UK) on Tuner A

Please help

abu baniaz
24-04-19, 17:43
please attach your debug log. will help get your problem fixed quicker.

JonMMM
24-04-19, 17:52
Hi Abu, how do I create the log and post it?

JonMMM
24-04-19, 18:15
Think I have worked out how to download the log

abu baniaz
24-04-19, 18:34
[ABM-config] providers: terrestrial_uk_freeview:tunbridge_wells____:13:|sa t_282_freesat:hd_freesat_110_18:13:

Got the above from your log. The debug log we wanted, should have been like in the thread below.
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-Please-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions

No need for new log for time being. Can you carry out instructions as per this thread:
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?59815-ABM-Frequency-Finder-Add-HD-channels-regions-UK-Terrestrial

JonMMM
24-04-19, 19:54
Have done that and uploaded the file to the thread specified, I will upload it here too.

Only issue is that the channels are all out of order

abu baniaz
24-04-19, 20:12
Are you sure your aerial is pointing to the Tunbridge Wells mast?

When you say the channels are out of order, are you referring to the bouquets created by ABM using the provider file that was created for you when you select "South East terrestrial" in ABM?

abu baniaz
24-04-19, 20:36
Save your lamedb file to PC so you can restore it later if needed.

Transfer this file to the ABM provider folder /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers
Delete the providers.cache file in the same directory

Remove terrestrail services. Up ( next to OK), green satellites, highlight Terreestrial services, menu, remove terrestrial services, confirm, then restart

Run ABM just for Tunbridge wells. Check all channels are working in the ABM Terrestrial bouquets.

I will await confirmation everything is OK before committing the changes to Github

JonMMM
25-04-19, 16:02
Thanks Abu,

Tunbridge Wells under ABM created channels and bouquets, but they did not clear.

so I cleared it all again and reran it with the South East Terrestial that I created before ran the scan and all is now good.

Thanks for all your help.

abu baniaz
25-04-19, 16:21
OK, one more try please. As before, remove Terrestrial services and in ABM use the Tunbridge wells entry.