PDA

View Full Version : Qbox mini hd twin tuner + vonets wifi dongle

mmcmedia
05-02-11, 23:07
Right brought meself one of these tuesday as a single tuner device and added a 2nd tuner thursday but i cannot get on with it , the display doesnt show the channel logo when booted atm but did when i brought it tuesday , its does show the boot logo but thats about it , ive turned it off for the time being , anyway ill include a vonets wifi bridge in with this so u dont need to buy anything else , these use e2 settings , comes with hdmi lead & 3 pin plug , uses crossepg so a 7 day epg is assured if you use the right provider , i will send this item 1st class special delivery and payment is via halifax bank xfer or across the counter if payment made before 3.30 pm i will send the same day tbh these boxes imho are much better than dm800 clones if your looking to upgrade a dm500 . Box is flashed via 2 x usb sticks 1 inc and takes about 5 mins to do .

I brought another vu of ebay yesterday so this really need to go as i dont need 3 boxes & no sensible offer will be refused , so the clarify what your getting is a

Qbox mini hd Twin Tuner boxed rrp £214
1 X Vonets wifi bridge rrp £25

Looking for £200 delivered any questions please ask

Sicilian
06-02-11, 06:30
Is delivery to UK only? Please clarify.

mmcmedia
06-02-11, 11:20
yes sorry uk mailand delivery on thanx for spotting that

Stanman
06-02-11, 17:30
Is it faulty LCD, as quite interested in this box.

Sicilian
06-02-11, 17:32
Please confirm if faulty or not for clarity.

mmcmedia
06-02-11, 19:03
Is it faulty LCD, as quite interested in this box.

No as it shows the bootup image of qbox mini hd team underground had them on when 1st had the box so its more to image or permissions on dir if the lcd was faulty it wouldnt display anything

mmcmedia
06-02-11, 19:24
Sorry sold this apologises to stanman