PDA

View Full Version : Audio issue since Latest Vix update

blackhawkcrow
08-04-19, 08:18
Updated to latest version yesterday and all seems fine apart from a small issue with sound!!! turned receiver off for a while but then when I turned it back on there was no audio !!! after playing around for a bit
I found that if I pressed the mute button off and then on again sound returns . This happens every time I turn Octagon off/on again. anyone else having this issue ????? :confused:

ronand
08-04-19, 08:59
Its a driver issue that crept into all images a few days ago. Octagon have fixed the problem and I would imagine that the new drivers will be included in the next Vix build.

Edit: I thought is was fixed but the problem is still there. We wait in hope.

irfyd
08-04-19, 09:10
Its a driver issue that crept into all images a few days ago. Octagon have fixed the problem and I would imagine that the new drivers will be included in the next Vix build.

Edit: I thought is was fixed but the problem is still there. We wait in hope.

Happens on open ATV also 7th April build. Have to restart box. Will try pressing mute next time it happens.

blackhawkcrow
08-04-19, 09:22
its not the end of the world , but it was't doing it until yesterday !!!!!! nevermind , I'm sure it will be sorted :)

ronand
08-04-19, 09:33
Happens on open ATV also 7th April build. Have to restart box. Will try pressing mute next time it happens.

Mute on/off works and also putting it in standy and back on works. No need to restart.

Sicilian
08-04-19, 12:14
I'll run a new release builds once the drivers are released.

ronand
08-04-19, 13:11
New drivers tested and working fine on Openvix and Openeight.

irfyd
09-04-19, 16:51
Tested openatv works now audio issues looks to be sorted.

Sicilian
09-04-19, 17:47
Release build is currently running. Should complete during the night.

ronand
09-04-19, 17:51
There is another issue with the new drivers. When playing back a recording the 1/4/7 & 3/6/9 keys do not function correctly so you might want to hold off. I've posted it on the octagon forum.

Sicilian
09-04-19, 17:53
Too late, its in the release build now.

Sicilian
09-04-19, 18:10
There is another issue with the new drivers. When playing back a recording the 1/4/7 & 3/6/9 keys do not function correctly so you might want to hold off. I've posted it on the octagon forum.

Have you tried the drivers in OpenViX?

ronand
09-04-19, 18:11
Yep. The audio is fine but the playback issue is there. Tested in 036. Mkv & avi etc play fine - its only recordings that have the issue.

Andy_Hazza
09-04-19, 20:29
I can confirm too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk