PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo4K] Positioned movement icon

micscave
07-04-19, 22:36
Having just updated to 5.2.035 I’ve noticed that when my motorised dish moves from one position to another, I no longer get the positioned movement icon despite it being switched on in settings.

Maybe a possible bug?

Regards

tomdick
11-04-19, 08:11
same here on mutant hd51

v8rick
11-04-19, 16:05
and Duo² also says tune fail while dish is still moving

v8rick
12-04-19, 10:20
I have just changed my setting on Duo² to Not Flashing and it now works fine

micscave
12-04-19, 10:53
I have just changed my setting on Duo² to Not Flashing and it now works fine

I’ll give that a go later and report back.

Thanks for the info.

micscave
12-04-19, 18:39
I’ll give that a go later and report back.

Thanks for the info.

Tried this and still not working.

Is this a known issue?

aido
13-04-19, 07:18
Same problem here on 5.2.038 with a Mutant HD51 when using USALS, the box reports tune failed without waiting for the disk to move.

I'm on a Stab HH120.

aido
13-04-19, 08:03
Actually I've been into tuner settings and adjusted the fine motor setting back to 0.1 and after saving moving seems to be working again with the positioner icon and countdown back - not sure if that would also sort your issue?

micscave
14-04-19, 23:07
Actually I've been into tuner settings and adjusted the fine motor setting back to 0.1 and after saving moving seems to be working again with the positioner icon and countdown back - not sure if that would also sort your issue?

Tried to see in settings where you adjust this but couldn’t find it.

Would you mind showing me the menu path please.?

rte
18-04-19, 18:53
Same problem. Error message only flashes before reaching the position.

aido
19-04-19, 07:23
When you're in the tuner setup (the one which has the motor connected) go to Extra motor options and press right to toggle from No to Yes and the extra options will appear.

The speed and tuning step size can differ between motors so I have mine set according to the Stab motor.

It could be that maybe just changing any setting and saving could fix this potentially so worth a go - in my case it was just dropping the turning step size from 0.3 to 0.1 as per motor specs.

rte
19-04-19, 15:17
Now I finally got it. Being on satellite channel, pushing Menu, Setup, Tuner config, Positioner setup and then Menu gives the Extra motor options. I changed 0.360 to 0.100, rebooted and it really works. The Menu push after Positioner setup was not obvious. Thanks.

micscave
21-04-19, 17:16
When you're in the tuner setup (the one which has the motor connected) go to Extra motor options and press right to toggle from No to Yes and the extra options will appear.

The speed and tuning step size can differ between motors so I have mine set according to the Stab motor.

It could be that maybe just changing any setting and saving could fix this potentially so worth a go - in my case it was just dropping the turning step size from 0.3 to 0.1 as per motor specs.

Thanks for coming back on this, I’ll try it later and report back.

micscave
23-04-19, 12:40
Now I finally got it. Being on satellite channel, pushing Menu, Setup, Tuner config, Positioner setup and then Menu gives the Extra motor options. I changed 0.360 to 0.100, rebooted and it really works. The Menu push after Positioner setup was not obvious. Thanks.

Thanks aido and rte

Tried this and now all working again.