PDA

View Full Version : EPG problems

traversmaryj
02-04-19, 10:21
After I set up a recording for a future date the epg jumps back to current time list as soon as I pres rec button. As I like to set a lot of recordings days in advance I find this flustrating. Is there any way this can be adjusted in settings.Any help appreciated

ccs
02-04-19, 10:44
It's a known problem/feature. It only happens with autotimers, one off timers should be ok.

traversmaryj
02-04-19, 15:49
No it happens even when I set a once off programme recording. Have a H2S in another room, no problems with that. It must be an issue with the h9

twol
02-04-19, 17:16
No it happens even when I set a once off programme recording. Have a H2S in another room, no problems with that. It must be an issue with the h9

Similar setup, same skin etc??

ccs
02-04-19, 18:52
Just tried it, one off timers are ok, autotimers aren't. Simple_1080 skin.

ccs
03-04-19, 19:06
I've just discovered, by accident, a way to set an autotimer a few days ahead, without the epp jumping back to current time.

When you've moved forward (ch+ in my case) to the day in question, select the programme, press green and cancel it, then blue to setup whatever you want.

The epg remains on the programme selected. Bizarre, but may give a clue why one off's work, but autotimers don't.

cactikid
03-04-19, 19:46
On my boxes i go first to the channel and then press red as that brings up my epg for many days,scroll down and when on program you want to record press green and green again to confirm and it leaves a red rec icon and exit out.Never used an autotimer as not found the need.Open vix image.

ccs
03-04-19, 21:11
… can't see what this has to do with the OP's problem.