PDA

View Full Version : kodi 18?

zerocool05
22-03-19, 22:25
Hi everybody
I wonder if it is possible to get kodi 18 update for mut@nt hd51?
best regards
zero

Sicilian
23-03-19, 08:05
Won't happen overnight, could be months before Kodi 18 is ported to Enigma 2.

clivejo
01-09-19, 16:39
Won't happen overnight, could be months before Kodi 18 is ported to Enigma 2.

Where does this take place?

Andy_Hazza
01-09-19, 17:49
We rely on receiver manufacturers modifying Kodi to work on supported e2 receivers, so until that happens we only have 17.6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clivejo
01-09-19, 19:57
Is this an open project? Have they a git repo somewhere to collaborate?

copex
02-09-19, 18:42
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/blob/master/README.md

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc

maybe usefull :-)

avalon65
30-06-20, 13:17
Still kodi 17.6 in the Mutant HD51 extensions.

Andy_Hazza
30-06-20, 13:36
Still kodi 17.6 in the Mutant HD51 extensions.

You need to upgrade to the latest ViX image to have access to the latest Kodi 18.

avalon65
30-06-20, 15:06
You need to upgrade to the latest ViX image to have access to the latest Kodi 18.

Thanks and yes I will do that.

Comfysofa
10-10-20, 12:59
Morning Gents.....i might digress a little..but, ages and ages ago i used to be able to browse my file server and play films (Mainly mkv's) straight from my vu box....then it stopped working years ago...got a firestick (with plex on there) - my server also runs plex and forgot about it....fast forward to today, and ive got an old tv with one HDMI and a Zero4k attached. Again tried adding a cifs share in, add the ip and an account which has permissions but as has been the case for years...it cant find it...i did ask on here then but no one replied (from what i can remember) - i knew Kodi could be used on enigma2 but never really tried before....as i built the box with a fresh image a couple of days ago i tried mapping to the share natively but no, still nothing. Loaded kodi up tried mapping a share in there also...nothing...so, anyone have any ideas?? as im totally out...cheers to anyone that chips in...

Comfysofa
10-10-20, 14:31
So, managed to get a bit further (using kodi) - got Kodi to see my server (for some reason it didnt like the ip but did like the server name) weird....so now its cataloging everything in, but, if i play a film i just get a black screen....im guessing this is something to do with the fact im misisng the enigma2 kodi client (but ive looked and cant see where to add it in or, to download then add in)....