PDA

View Full Version : 128gb integral usb

Coldfire
21-02-19, 19:47
Just purchased a usb 3 128gb usb stick but the box is refusing to format using int harddrive it just sticks at 95 / 100. Stick in pc and formated and still the same. Any ideas?

Willo3092
21-02-19, 19:54
Use third party software like bootice or minitool partition wizard to delete existing partitions and create a new primary ext4 partition (if for storage).
The last usb I bought only had a logical partition on it for some reason.

Coldfire
21-02-19, 20:20
Use third party software like bootice or minitool partition wizard to delete existing partitions and create a new primary ext4 partition (if for storage).
The last usb I bought only had a logical partition on it for some reason.

Yep that is it! Also me not waiting long enough lol

ronand
22-02-19, 01:56
Personally I have found Integral sticks to be very slow.

Coldfire
22-02-19, 18:15

I am having major issue with the box freezing I am guessing it may not be compatalble?

Andy_Hazza
22-02-19, 19:27
I am having major issue with the box freezing I am guessing it may not be compatalble?

Can you be more specific please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldfire
25-02-19, 14:49
Can you be more specific please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just made the box unresponsive. Took forever as well to format. Is there any a certain brand these boxes like and not like?

twol
25-02-19, 15:05
I always prefer to format on a PC. There are a few boxes that I have brought to a grinding halt when running pretty I/O intensive jobs (like an unzip or Image backup in the background)

Coldfire
25-02-19, 15:33
I always prefer to format on a PC. There are a few boxes that I have brought to a grinding halt when running pretty I/O intensive jobs (like an unzip or Image backup in the background)

Really am struggling with this box :( purchased a new 128gb intergal but recordings when rewinding are stopping and breaking up again. What do people recommend?

ccs
25-02-19, 15:36
Really am struggling with this box :( purchased a new 128gb intergal but recordings when rewinding are stopping and breaking up again. What do people recommend?I thought there was a suggestion Integral sticks may be the problem.

Coldfire
25-02-19, 15:47
I thought there was a suggestion Integral sticks may be the problem.

So anything apart from integral?