PDA

View Full Version : New remote

s1m0nw
20-02-19, 07:55
Hi guys,

Is there manufactures remotes availible for this reciever? My existing one is broke and using harmony 600 at the moment.

Moving into the inlaws who struggle to use this remote so I need to get actual remote for it.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
20-02-19, 08:15
You’ll struggle I think. My friend was in a similar position and ended up with the Harmony remote as he couldn’t source one from anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joysleep1
20-02-19, 09:15
Hi guys,

Is there manufactures remotes availible for this reciever? My existing one is broke and using harmony 600 at the moment.

Moving into the inlaws who struggle to use this remote so I need to get actual remote for it.

Thanks

I wouldn't be surprised if your in-laws struggle with the mansfactures remote. It's pants...try the old vu remote. I think that works on it.

Andy_Hazza
20-02-19, 09:48
I wouldn't be surprised if your in-laws struggle with the mansfactures remote. It's pants...try the old vu remote. I think that works on it.

Yeah the old style Vu+ remote (Duo) works with the HD2400 and as @joysleep1 says a much better remote, but it has to be the old style Vu+ remote Not the universal type one.

joysleep1
20-02-19, 11:10
yh dunno why the new one does not work. I would still take the non universal VU remote over the hd2400 remote any day.

Not sure how easy it would be to buy the old style remote now though..Good luck s1m0nw

s1m0nw
20-02-19, 15:33
Mmm would the old solo one work might have that up the loft? The one with stb and tv button at top

Cheers for replies

joysleep1
20-02-19, 15:39
Mmm would the old solo one work might have that up the loft? The one with stb and tv button at top

Cheers for replies

Sorry

I never owned the solo box. I know the VU DUO remote will work.

Andy_Hazza
20-02-19, 15:44
The old Solo remote is the same as the Duo yeah.

s1m0nw
10-03-19, 19:27
Further to the above. I have been unable to find solo remote.

I do have gigablue remote (the silver directional pad) and mutant hd1100

Will any of these work?