PDA

View Full Version : Saving personal favorite channels

Workshoppete
17-02-19, 21:58
Hi,
I have recently bought a Octogon sf8008 with viz image and am trying to customise it to my requirements.
One of the things I would like to do would be to be able to have a personal bouquet (folder) to store my favourite channels in from all my received satellites and freeview.
I have seen on other types of receiver you can press a button to add that channel to your favourites , however I have not been able to find out how it is done on this receiver.
So the idea being that when I go to my personal favourites (folder) I will be able to highlight a channel and go straight to it without having to search through all the bouquets.
Hope this makes sense

Thanks

pete

Coldfire
18-02-19, 22:29
Tune to the channel > Press down button to disply your channel list > Highlight the channel in the lst > Press Menu on remote > Add channel to bouquet

slacker17
18-02-19, 23:12
First you will need to create a bouquet named 'Favourites' or whatever you want to call it. You can do this by pressing up, blue, menu, add bouquet. You can move your created bouquet to the top of the list, though you might need to change the settings in whatever plugin is creating your automatic bouquets to keep it there.
Then you can start adding channels to it as Coldfire has said.

Workshoppete
19-02-19, 22:10
Great ....couldnt find that info anywhere ....so well pleased now ..many thanks