PDA

View Full Version : oldfart2

oldfart2
13-02-19, 19:26
hi all
i am a bit of a dipstick at this what i like would know is i have an amiko viper combo stb but i can only find a openvix image for an amiko viper combo hdd are they compatible boxes or boards or the same ??
regards john

Andy_Hazza
13-02-19, 23:20
hi all
i am a bit of a dipstick at this what i like would know is i have an amiko viper combo stb but i can only find a openvix image for an amiko viper combo hdd are they compatible boxes or boards or the same ??
regards john

Are you sure you have the viper combo or the a5 combo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldfart2
14-02-19, 03:14
well it just says amiko viper combo or i am reading it wrong or i misread the ifo when i ordered it like i said im a dipstick the box it came said amiko viper combo or did i just not see the hdd bit? should i look in the info on box as i dont have the box to hand at mo it belongs to some one else
regards john

Andy_Hazza
14-02-19, 08:15
When it powers on, what does it do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldfart2
14-02-19, 14:22
hi
i have had a pic sent from my friend with the box and i have looked online and it is not a amiko viper combo hdd the box is completely different and the same applies to the the a5 combo, the image he is running at the moment is vix4e2 project but i have not been able to find any info and i am assuming it is no longer supplied, his box has 4 buttons on the top of box and a single button on the front (standby.power) so i feel he will have to live with it get a newer stb, the only sites that info on his box are all in European countries. i just wondered if the was an openvix image i have found the open atv and openpli but his cant handle them. thanks regards john